I am a Software Engineer currently working at ThoughtWorks. Throughout my career, I have worked with various platforms, languages, tools, and frameworks. I like to be a polyglot developer who doesn't stick to one particular technology and be adaptive to change.
- Building backends using Ruby (Sinatra and Rails), GoLang (Gin), Node.js (Express) and Kotlin (Spring Boot)
- Infrastructure provisioning and automation using Terraform and Ansible
- Automating application deployment to VMs and Kubernetes
- Setting up Monitoring and Alerting for Kubernetes cluster and applications running on it using Prometheus, AlertManager, and Grafana
- Building a platform for automating infrastructure and deployment of 100+ microservices and their database, cache dependencies on Kubernetes
- Building ETL data pipelines using Apache Airflow and Apache Spark.
I often contribute to famous Open Source Softwares and also devlop and publish my own ideas in GitHub. I got featured in ThoughtWorks's Open Source page for my contributions and being an inspiration for some of my colleagues.
If you have a project that I can contribute, please get in touch.